Saturday, October 24, 2015

Why I created this blog

Hello guys! My name is Anna. I am starting this blog to tell you about a school in Columbia. I am not going to say too much about it in this post because I will be posting about it in a later post, but this is why I created the blog. The school's real name is not "A School of Hope", but this school is a school of hope to many children and their families. I think that after you read my posts and see the pictures you will agree. My goal is to raise as much prayer support and financial support as possible. I do not want to just keep the school open, I want to see it grow into what it could be if the funds were provided. I want to see thousands of people praying for this little school and everyone in it. I hope you will follow my blog and tell everyone you know about it! If you would like to donate to the school, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to tell you how! I hope you enjoy this blog and invite your friends to read it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment